It only takes minutes online, with the app, or from an agent location to send money to an account at a major bank in Colombia.Send money now
Whether you’re sending funds to your college graduate for a few extra days in Cartagena, or giving a gift to your South American relatives, Western Union makes transferring money to Colombia easy. Send money to major banks in Colombia including Bancolombia and Davivienda and choose a method that is convenient for you: Western Union® app, online, or from an agent location.
Transfer money to Colombia in one of three convenient ways. They’re all easy, reliable and fast.
Send money to Colombia with the Western Union® App – anytime, anyplace.
Log in to your Western Union account at wu.com any time to send money to Colombia.
Transfer money to Colombia from any one of many agent locations across the U.S.Find a location
Western Union offers convenient ways to pay when you transfer money to Colombia. Choose to pay in cash, by credit2 or debit card, from a bank account, or via Apple Pay®.
• Western Union is reliable: You can trust Western Union to get your money to Colombia when your loved ones need it most.
• Our exchange rates* are updated regularly: View currency rates* to Colombia through our app or WU.com.
• Western Union is convenient: Send money for deposit directly into your receiver’s bank or send for cash pickup at agent locations across Colombia.
The Western Union® app is an easy and fast way to send money to Colombia.
Useful features allow you to:
• Check fees and Colombian Peso exchange rates*.
• Login quickly with Touch ID.
• Make repeat transfers with ‘Quick Resend.’
• Scan your credit card2 and pay.
• Track your money transfer easily through the app.
Send money directly to major bank accounts in
Colombia, including Bancolombia and
Cash pickup is also available at
agent locations across Colombia.
1 Date available will be displayed on receipt for international transfers over $15. Service and funds availability depends on certain factors including the Service selected, the selection of delayed delivery options, special terms applicable to each Service, amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, consumer protection issues, identification requirements, delivery restrictions, agent location hours, and differences in time zones (collectively, “Restrictions”).
2 Card issuer cash advance fee and associated interest charges may apply. Use a debit card to avoid these fees and charges.
3 Earn 1 point for every $1 in qualifying transfer fees spent on a single transaction.