Send Money to a Mobile Phone
Our Mobile Money Transfer service is an easy, fast and convenient way to send money to a Receiver’s mobile phone.
In a few quick steps, money can be sent to a Receiver's mobile wallet:
- Review the available destination countries and Mobile Operators shown in the yellow box at right.
- Confirm that the Receiver has a mobile wallet* with one of the listed Mobile Operators in the destination country.
- Provide the Sender's mobile number and an SMS* notification will also be received when the funds are delivered.
- The Receiver will be notified by SMS* once the funds are delivered.
To send to a mobile wallet, visit a particpating Western Union® Agent location or send online, where available.
Send cash to a mobile phone:
- Visit a participating Agent location and complete the Send Money Form with the details including the Receiver’s name and mobile phone number.
Send online from select countries to a mobile phone:
- Log in to our site and provide the send details including the Receiver’s name and mobile phone number. You can use any of the accepted online payment methods.
Did you know?
Receivers can use funds in their mobile wallet to:
1. Pay bills
2. Purchase airtime
3. Withdraw cash
4. Buy goods and services
* Service options are determined by the mobile phone service provider.
* Funds will be paid to Receiver’s mobile wallet account provider for credit to account tied to Receiver’s mobile number. Additional third-party charges may apply, including SMS and account over-limit and cash-out fees. Funds availability subject to terms and conditions of service. See Send Money Form for restrictions.
*Standard message and data rates from Mobile Service Providers may apply.