You’re in a hurry to pay your bills. Help is as near as your phone. Call anytime day or night and get help from a knowledgeable Western Union representative.
You can send payments for your car, rent, mortgage, utilities and more1.
2. Follow the prompts and provide requested information
3. You will need a billing account number.
4. You also will need the codes for the city/state destination. You can obtain those codes from the company to be paid.
5. Pay with your credit1 or U.S. bank-issued debit card.
6. Save your Tracking Number (MTCN). It's your proof of payment.
1Card issuer cash advance fee and associated interest charges may apply. Use a debit card to avoid these fees and charges.
Western Union Financial Services, Inc., NMLS #306983