Choose to pay with your bank account or your credit Visa debit card2.
Choose whether to pay with your credit/Visa debit card2, or with your bank account.
Review and confirm your money transfer and your money is on its way! We’ll send you a confirmation email with the MTCN to track your money transfer online.
Start a money transfer on the go, and then pay at an agent location that suits you best.
Track your transfer in real time with an MTCN, so you can easily track any money you transfer online or via our app.
Send money wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, any time you want.
Get a free money transfer estimate before you send
Arrange a free estimate for a money transfer with no obligation to send money later. You can compare prices, gauge costs, and make sure a money transfer with Western Union is right for you.
Send money on the go with our app
From Toronto to Tokyo, send money quickly and reliably to more than 200 countries and territories with the Western Union® app, even while you’re away from home.
Save your receiver’s information to send again quickly
If you make regular transfers, or just want to speed up sending support, you can save your receiver’s details to your profile and transfer money again quickly.
Register easily and send money with quick, convenient, and helpful options.
Use the Western Union® app or track your transfer online. All you need is the MTCN tracking number provided with every transfer to see the status of your money.
Choose from many ways to pay, whether online using your bank account, credit, or Visa debit card2, or pay with cash at an agent location.
Send money to a Western Union® agent location near your receiver.
Quickly make a money transfer on your mobile phone by setting up card payments. Avoid mistakes by simply scanning your credit or debit card using the camera on your device.
Money in minutes3
Simply transfer money to an agent location and your recipient can collect the cash in minutes.
At Western Union, we’re a global leader in cross-border, cross-currency transfers. We aim to help economies flourish, create a better world, and offer a great money transfer experience. Moving money is as convenient as possible. Send funds from Canada online, with our app, or in person to hundreds of territories worldwide.
Support your loved ones no matter the distance, with ease of use, reliable services, and additional benefits. Send your money reliably with Western Union as we encrypt your transfer and are committed to keeping your data secure.
We encrypt your transfers
We are committed to keeping your data secure
It’s quick and easy to transfer money online from Canada directly to your receiver’s bank account. Send to a qualifying bank account using your credit/Visa debit card2 or pay by bank transfer. Here’s how:
1. Log in or register and verify your free profile. Click ‘Send now’ to start your money transfer.
2. Enter the destination and amount you’d like to send. Transaction times vary per destination, but you’ll be able to view the times as you make your selections.
3. Select ‘Bank account.’ You can select a past receiver or enter your receiver’s bank account details.
4. Pay with your credit/Visa debit card2.
5. We will send you a confirmation email with a tracking number of your transaction (MTCN). You can share this number with your receiver to track the funds.
If you need to send money urgently, sending money online for cash pickup is a convenient option. Simply pay by credit/Visa debit card2 or by bank transfer and the money is ready for cash pickup in minutes3.
If paying by credit/Visa debit card:2
If paying by bank transfer:
You can send money directly to your receiver’s phone if they have a mobile wallet from one of our partners and are in a country where this service is available.
1. Check available destination countries and mobile providers.
2. Log in or register and verify your free account. Click ‘Send now’ to start your transfer.
3. Choose delivery ‘To a Mobile Wallet’ and enter the destination and the send amount.
4. Enter your receiver’s name and mobile number.
5. Pay with your checking account or a credit/Visa debit card2.
6. You and your receiver will get a confirmation alert via text notification when the money is delivered.
The Western Union® app lets you start a money transfer on the go to a bank account, for cash pick-up or to a mobile wallet1.
1. If you already have the Western Union® app, log in with Touch ID or your credentials. If you don’t have our app yet, simply download it on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. New users can follow the steps to sign up with an email address. You can verify your profile using your driver’s license, passport, or government-issued ID.
2. Start a transfer by entering the destination country and the amount you’d like to send. Choose the pay-out method that works for you: directly to a bank account, for cash pickup or to a mobile wallet1 based on your receiver’s country. Then, enter your receiver’s details.
3. Pay for your money transfer via credit/Visa debit card2 or with your bank account.
4. We’ll provide the tracking number for your transaction (MTCN). Share this number with your receiver to track the funds. If sending to a mobile wallet, you and your receiver will get a confirmation alert via text notification when the money is delivered.
1 Funds will be paid to receiver’s mWallet account provider for credit to account tied to receiver’s mobile number. Additional third-party charges may apply, including SMS and account over-limit and cash-out fees. Funds availability subject to terms and conditions of service. See Mobile Form for Restrictions.
2 If you’re using a credit card, a card-issuer cash advance fee and associated interest charges may apply. To avoid these fees or for reduced fees, use a debit card or check other payment methods.
3Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, identification requirements, Agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional Restrictions may apply. See terms for details.