Be careful when selecting your security questions and answers on our site or any other. You should:
- Select questions that you can relate to based on your life experiences.
- Select answers that are very personal to you.
- They should be personal enough not to be easily guessed by others.
- Do not post any information that you use for security questions and answers on social networking sites, blogs, or anywhere else that the general public could find it.
- Be cautious about accidentally disclosing this information to anybody.
If you use the Microsoft® Windows® operating system, make sure your Windows updates are enabled to help keep your operating system protected. You can learn more about Microsoft Windows updates at www.microsoft.com.
When sending money online with Western Union, avoid using unprotected public or free wireless networks.
If you believe you may be a victim of fraud, call the Western Union Fraud Hotline number at:
1800 448 1492
Forward any suspicious
Follow our alerts and updates