Send Money in Person
When you prefer to handle your money transfers in person, we are nearby to help. We have more than 500.000 Agent locations around the world*. Our friendly, knowledgeable agents can make your money transfer happen with ease.
- Money in minutes - When you need money there in minutes.1, 2, 3
How to Send Money In Person
Sending money in person with Western Union is easy.
Money in Minutes service^ Return to top
- Search for an Agent location near you.
- In the Agent location, complete the "To Send Money" Form and choose the Money in Minutes2 service.
- Give the Agent the completed form with the applicable funds (including transaction fee) in cash3.
- Save your receipt and tracking number (money transfer control number or MTCN). Your receiver will need the MTCN for pickup and you'll need it to track your transfer.
*Network data as of 31 December 2016
2Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, regulatory issues, identification requirements, differences in time zones or a selection of delayed options. Additional restrictions may apply. See Online Terms and Conditions for details.
3Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees and foreign exchange rates may vary by brand, channel, and location based on a number of factors. Fees and rates subject to change without notice. Subject to applicable taxes (if any).