HOW TO RECEIVE MONEY
Simply visit your nearest agent location
Use our location finder to find a Western Union® agent near you.
(1) CONFIRM THAT THE MONEY IS READY FOR PICK UP
Before you visit our Agent location, make sure that the money is ready. Either contact the sender to confirm, or track the status of your money transfer online or call 0034-800-400-733 (Toll Free within Japan) or +61-2-9226-9554 (International Call) during service hours hours (Monday - Sunday, 9:00 - 22:00 for Japanese and Chinese; English and Tagalog services are available 24 hours a day).
(2) VISIT THE AGENT LOCATION
Remember to bring the following information:
- The sender's full name (that is, first, middle and last names).
- The country where the money was sent.
- The approximate amount that was sent.
- The number of your transaction (MTCN).
- Your identification document as required1.
(3) RECEIVE YOUR MONEY
The agent will then hand you your money together with the receipt. Transfer is complete.
1 Please refer to the Customer Identification page for details on personal ID in Japan.