Choose the option that works best for you to transfer money to Poland.
Sending via your bank account – Receiving by cash pickup in minutes** > from a 2.90 EUR transfer fee*.
Sending by credit card – Receiving by cash pickup in minutes** > from a 2.90 EUR transfer fee*.
Sending via your bank account – Receiving by bank account** > from a 1.90 EUR transfer fee*.
Sending by credit card – Receiving by bank account** > from a 1.90 EUR transfer fee*.
Send cash for pickup in minutes** from a 4.90 EUR transfer fee*.
Send cash to a bank account** for a flat 5 EUR transfer fee* for any amount sent. Direct to bank transfers are in general as quick as money in minutes** transfers.
1. Log in or register for free.
2. Choose the country and the amount you wish to send.
3. Enter your receiver’s information.
4. Choose payment method and confirm payment.
5. Once you receive your confirmation email, share the tracking number (MTCN) with your receiver for immediate cash pickup.
More than 145 years of trusted service and experience.
Ability to pay with your bank account.
Cash pickup available in minutes** at more than 8.300 locations in Poland***
Locked-in exchange rates with no transfer fees* for the receiver.
Send up to 5,000 EUR once your identity has been confirmed.
|When you send money with wu.com, you can enjoy many benefits of being a loyal sender with the My WU membership program. There are no forms to fill out, and you can receive SMS payout notifications, exclusive member rewards, and exciting member contests with My WU. You earn points for money transfers and can easily redeem your points at mywu.com for service fee discounts and more.
Learn more about My WU benefits and how to get them.
* Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees, foreign exchange rates and taxes may vary by brand, channel, and location based on a number of factors. Fees and rates subject to change without notice.
** Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, identification requirements, Agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional Restrictions may apply. See terms for details.
*** Agent location count valid as of 31 December 2016