If you need to send money to your family and friends in Lebanon, Western Union is here to assist you! With more than 165 years of experience and trusted, reliable service in the market, we are a world leader in money transfer - and you can enjoy our convenient, fast, and reliable services when sending money to Lebanon with us.
You can choose the way that suits your needs best: send money in person at the nearest Western Union® Agent location or online with WU.COM for transfer fee from AED10*. To make your first online money transfer to Lebanon you need to fill out online registration form and complete your one-time registration by visiting one of the Majid Al Futtaim locations dedicated for identity verification purposes.
Your family and friends can pick up the money in minutes** at any of our more than 1,500 Western Union Agent locations*** across Lebanon.
Whether you're online or on the go, we make it easy and convenient for you to send money. Visit one of our Agent locations in the UAE or go to westernunion.com to send money today.
Send money in a few simple steps.
Register on WU.com then visit one of the Majid Al Futtaim dedicated locations for face to face verification and get our special offer of 30 AED Gift Card*.
Learn more about the Special Offer here.
1. Fill out the registration form;
2. get a one-time password and upload your Emirates ID (optional);
3. after your profile is submitted, verify your identity at one of the Majid Al Futtaim locations dedicated for identity verification.
Follow a few simple steps to send money online:
• Log in to your profile. If you don't have a profile, please register first.
• Choose country, amount and delivery method (cash).
• Enter your receiver's name.
• Pay (please see payment options below).
• You'll get a confirmation by email or SMS. Save the tracking number (MTCN) to share with your receiver for money pickup. Do not share the transaction details, including the MTCN, to anyone else other than your intended receiver.
Learn more about how to send money online here.
Payment options. *You can pay with your debit or credit card, NAJM credit card or Majid Al Futtaim Finance prepaid card. Learn more about payment options here.
*Per transaction, per day limit is AED 4.000 and per month limit is AED 20.000. Payment charges apply for Credit and Debit cards: 2% (of the transferred amount and the transfer fees) + AED 1. No payment charges for MAF issued cards. Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees and foreign exchange rates may vary by brand, channel and location based on a number of factors. Fees and rates subject to change without notice. Subject to applicable taxes (if any). 2016 WESTERN UNION HOLDINGS, INC. All rights reserved.
**Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, identification requirements, agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional restrictions may apply. See Send Form for details.
***Network data as of 30 June 2016.