Choose how you want to send money with Western Union:
Set up your online profile and send money anytime.
With more than 900 agent locations 1 in UAE, finding one near you is easy.
Simply choose your preferred method and follow our step-by-step guide.
Your receiver can pick up your cash transfer at any of our 900 agent locations 1 in UAE, or at any of our 500,000 locations 1 around the world.
You can send money online using direct debit (UAE PGS) if you are a customer of one of these banks:
1. Commercial Bank of Dubai
3. Noor Bank
4. First Abu Dhabi Bank
6. Emirates Islamic
7. Standard Chartered Bank
8. Dubai Islamic Bank
9. Emirates NBD
You will need to log in at your profile on wu.com and add receiver’s information online.
Please click here to see all destination countries to which you can send money online from United Arab Emirates. Domestic transfers within United Arab Emirates are also available
Your receiver can pickup your cash transfer as quick as in minutes2 at one of our 900 agent locations in UAE, or at any of our 500,000+ locations1 around the world.
2) Fill out your money transfer details. Enter the destination, amount and other necessary details, then choose “Pay in store” as a payment method.
3) Enter your receiver’s details. Your receiver details will be saved for convenient repeat transfers.
4) Pay in store. Visit one of the Al Fardan locations with a valid government-issued ID and pay for the transfer in cash.
5) Track your transfer. Upon successful payment, you’ll receive an email notification with your Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), which you can use to track your transfer.
6) Inform your receiver. Share the MTCN with your receiver and let them know that the cash is ready for pickup at one of our agent locations. Do not disclose your money transfer details to anyone except your intended receiver.
It takes just minutes2 for your money transfer to reach an agent location.
With 500,000+ locations1 around the world, it's easy to find one near your receiver.
We have over 145 years of experience in money transfers around the world.
1 Network data as of June 30, 2018.
2 Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory and foreign exchange issues, required receiver action(s), identification requirements, agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional restrictions may apply. See Terms and Conditions for details.