Are you looking for the best option for sending money to your family and friends in Thailand? Western Union is there to help you. Western Union offers highly reliable, fast, and flexible options for both sender and receiver. Services are available anytime and virtually everywhere.
If you are new to westernunion.com, register for free.
If you already use westernunion.at, you can check our prices.
When sending money to Thailand, you can choose from several options. Simply pick the one that suits you best. In the same way, you can also choose how your receiver would like to get the money.
Sending from your bank account - receiving in a bank account* for a 4.90 EUR fixed transfer fee**.
Sending from your bank account - receiving in cash at more than 100 locations in Thailand*** from a 3.90 EUR transfer fee**.
Sending by credit card - receiving in a bank account* from a 3.90 EUR transfer fee**.
Sending by credit card - receiving in cash at more than 100 locations in Thailand*** from a 3.90 EUR transfer fee**.
Whatever service you pick, you will get a reliable, fast, and easy transfer with no hidden charges. That’s the Western Union way.
1. Log in or register for free.
2. Choose destination country and send amount.
3. Enter receiver information.
4. Choose payment method and confirm payment.
5. Share the tracking number (MTCN) with receiver for immediate cash pickup.
There is no reason to wait. Register for free with Western Union today and start benefitting from fast, easy, and reliable money transfer services from Germany and Austria to the Philippines. Send money online or from your mobile, anytime and virtually anywhere.
1. More than 145 years of trusted service and experience.
2. Convenient option to pay with your bank account.
3. Cash pickup available in minutes* at locations in Thailand.
4. Locked-in exchange rates*** no fees1 for the receiver.
* Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, identification requirements, Agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional Restrictions may apply. See terms for details.
** Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees and foreign exchange rates may vary by brand, channel, and location based on a number of factors. Fees and rates subject to change without notice. Online offer only when paying with bank account.
*** Location data as of September 30th, 2015
**** Due to local restrictions in some countries the exchange rate is fixed on receive in which case the send amount is only an estimate.