Family and friends back home are especially important and sending them your support is too. Wherever you need to remit money to India, you can count on Western Union. Choose the way that suits your needs best: send money online with WU.COM or in person at the nearest Western Union® Agent location.
Western Union makes it fast and easy to send money online from the comfort of your own home to any place in India. All you need to do is fill out online registration form and complete your one-time registration by visiting one of the Majid Al Futtaim locations dedicated for identity verification purposes and you are ready to make your first online money transfer to India with transfer fee from AED10*.
• 165 years of reliable service and experience.
• Pay with credit/debit card.
• Cash pick up available in minutes** in more than 116,000 locations*** in India.
• Use our price calculator to see the currency conversion rate and send fees*.
• No fees for your receiver*.
Register on WU.com then visit one of the Majid Al Futtaim dedicated locations for face to face verification and get our special offer of 30 AED Gift Card*.
Learn more about the Special Offer here.
1. Fill out the registration form;
2. get a one-time password and upload your Emirates ID (optional);
3. after your profile is submitted, verify your identity at one of the Majid Al Futtaim locations dedicated for identity verification.
Follow a few simple steps to send money online:
• Log in to your profile. If you don't have a profile, please register first.
• Choose country, amount and delivery method (cash).
• Enter your receiver's name.
• Pay (please see payment options below).
• You'll get a confirmation by email or SMS. Save the tracking number (MTCN) to share with your receiver for money pickup. Do not share the transaction details, including the MTCN, to anyone else other than your intended receiver.
Learn more about how to send money online here.
Payment options. *You can pay with your debit or credit card, NAJM credit card or Majid Al Futtaim Finance prepaid card. Learn more about payment options here.
Receive reward points for sending money online to India. When you send money online with WU.COM, you can enjoy the benefits of being a loyal sender with the My WUSM program. Learn more about My WU benefits and how to get them here.
*Per transaction, per day limit is AED 4.000 and per month limit is AED 20.000. Payment charges apply for Credit and Debit cards: 2% (of the transferred amount and the transfer fees) + AED 1. No payment charges for MAF issued cards. Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees and foreign exchange rates may vary by brand, channel and location based on a number of factors. Fees and rates subject to change without notice. Subject to applicable taxes (if any). 2016 WESTERN UNION HOLDINGS, INC. All rights reserved.
**Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, identification requirements, agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional restrictions may apply. See Send Form for details.
***Network data as of 30 June 2016.