Send Money through Kiosk
When you want to send a Western Union Money Transfer any time of day or while passing by the petrol station or mall, you can use our service on kiosk. Experience a self-service and customer friendly money transfer experience on hundreds of kiosks across UAE available 24/7 at your convenience.
- Money in minutes - When you need money there in minutes.1, 2, 3, 4
How to Send Money through Kiosk
Sending money through Kiosk with Western Union is easy. Follow simple steps below to find out how.
Money in Minutes service^ Return to top
- Complete a one-time registration of your details and your beneficiary details at any Sharaf Exchange or Al Fardan Exchange locations.
- Visit the nearest kiosk to you, you find out by checking with Sharaf Exchange, Al Fardar Exhange or by calling the Western Union toll-free number 800 4851.
- Enter your login details on the kiosk, select the beneficiary name and type the amount you would like to send.
- Review the transaction details and feed the transaction amount into the kiosk cash acceptor.
- Complete the payment and get your receipt that has the transaction details with Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
- Share the MTCN with the receiver who can sah the money transfer from any of our Agent locations in the receive country.
Please see our video guide for more information:
2Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, regulatory issues, identification requirements, differences in time zones or a selection of delayed options. Additional restrictions may apply. See Terms and Conditions for details.
3Read the Terms and Conditions for the Money in Minutes service.
4Western Union also makes money from currency exchange.