What you need:
- Your receiver's location
2. Complete Form
- Name of person you’re sending money to
- City and country where money will be picked up
3. Present ID and Form to the Agent Clerk
- Your completed form
- Your government-issued ID (where applicable)
- Payment including fees
4. Collect Receipt
- Save your receipt with the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
- Some countries require the Receiver to provide the MTCN from your receipt to pick up the money. To see if the country you are sending money to requires the MTCN, please select that country from the dropdown at the top of this page.