- STEP 1: Visit an Agent location
Provide the Agent with the following information:
- The Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) from your sender’s receipt, if you know it (this is not required).
- Sender’s first and last names.
- City and country the money was sent from.
- The amount that was sent.
- Your first and last names, address, and telephone number.
- STEP 2: Identify Yourself
Simply give the Agent your identification card.
- STEP 3: Sign the Receipt
Review and sign the receipt that the Agent gives you.
- STEP 4: Receive the Money
The Agent will give you the money that was sent to you with a copy of the receipt and you are on your way.