Start your transfer
– Enter the destination country and the amount you’d like to send.
– Select Pay in-store as the funding method.
Enter your receiver’s details
– Enter your receiver’s first name and surname, the destination country, address and the exact amount you wish to send.
– You can save your receiver’s details for convenient repeat transfers.
– Visit a Western Union agent location and submit a valid government-issued ID to verify your profile.
– Hand in the money you wish to send together with the corresponding transfer fee.
– Once the transfer is complete, take note of the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN). Use it to track your transfer and don’t share it with anyone other than your receiver.
Send money from the Philippines with us and enjoy all the benefits we have to offer.
Keep track of your transfers with tracking codes (MTCN).
Send money around the corner or around the world.
We’ve been moving money for over 145 years.
We’re in 200+ countries and territories
We’ve been moving money for over 145 years
We make an average 31 transfers per second
Visit our FAQs or just get in touch 24/7. Our Customer Care is just a call away.
02-888-1200 (for calls within Metro Manila)
1-800-1-9-888-1200 (toll-free nationwide via PLDT Lines)
1-800-9-888-1200 (toll-free nationwide via Globe Lines)
+632-888-1200 (for calls from overseas)
1 Network data as of 31 December 2018.