Receive Money to Card
With Western Union you can receive money without leaving your home 24/7. You can pick up funds sent via Western Union® services directly to your debit or credit card as soon as you get your tracking number (MTCN).
How to Receive Money to your card?
Receiving money sent via Western Union® services to your card is easy. You will be asked to register on Western Union’s website before using the service.
Follow 3 simple steps below to pick up money directly to your card:
- Choose Receive Money option.
- Log in to your profile.
- Enter your MTCN number, sender’s name, country, amount and choose a payment card to get your money.
Transfer limits for receiving money via Western Union® services:
- 2.000 USD (equivalent in UAH) per transaction
- 7.500 USD (equivalent in UAH) per week
- 15.000 USD (equivalent in UAH) per month
We need to verify your identity before you can pick up money by using your card. First, enter your mobile phone number, then follow the instructions on the screen.
Or please contact Customer support
- by phone - 3700 free of charge* or 0800 500 00 30 for calls from abroad;
- or by email email@example.com
You can pick up Western Union transfer to your card if you have a card issued by any of these banks.
* Subject to applicable telephone service provider's charges (if any).