How to provide your identification Western Union NL
We’d like to verify your identity to get to know you and your needs. This will allow us to serve you better. If you want to send more than 1.000 EUR, we will need to verify your identity. Here is how it works:
- Verify using IDIN
- Standard verification by mail
Verifying your profile with IDIN (eID)
- Go to your wu.com profile and choose Start verification in your profile overview. You can also choose I want to send money regularly on the review page of your money transfer to start the process.
- Choose a bank where your details will be authenticated.
- Confirm your details and click Continue to start authentication.
If authentication was successful, your account will be verified immediately. If it’s failed, select Verify by letter.
Save time by making sure your documents are clear and easy to read before sending them.
Verifying your profile by mail
- Go to your wu.com profile and choose Start verification in your profile overview. Choose I want to send money regularly on the review page of your money transfer to start the process.
- Click Start Verification in Profile page.
- Confirm your details are correct and click Save and Start Verification.
- Once you’ve received an email from us, prepare a copy of your identification. It could be any from the following:
- EU/EAA ID card (Front and back)
- Driving License issued by Netherlands.
Make sure your picture, signature, birthdate, and expiry date are clearly visible.
5. Send the copy of your identification at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (as PDFs or JPGs).
You can also send us copies of your documents via regular Mail:
Western Union Processing Lithuania, UAB
Online and Prepaid Customer Identification Unit
Balcikonio str. 9C
Verification may take several days. When it is complete, we will email you.
*Please send us a COPY of your identification, not the original. Keep the original in a safe place.