All Countries require:
- A government-issued photo ID
- The Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
You can pick up money at any participating Agent location in the city selected by the Sender. Be sure to check the status of your money transfer using the MTCN number to be sure it is ready to pick up.
1. Visit an Agent Location:
Use our online Agent locator to find a location near you
2. Complete the To Receive Money Form at the Agent Location
- Sender's name
- Where money was sent from
- Test question and answer (if applicable)
- Payee must present correct money transfer control number (MTCN).
3. Present ID and Form to the Agent Clerk
- Your completed form
- Your government-issued ID (where applicable)
4. Receive the Money
Read important service availability and restrictions for this country.
- The Agent clerk will check your ID
- Sign the receipt
- Collect your money