1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these terms & conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter of this Promotion is Western Union Financial Services Inc., 12500 E. Belford Ave, Englewood, Colorado 80112, USA (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is open to France residents aged 18 years or above who satisfy the entry requirements.
Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Western Union® Agents and Sub-agents, and service providers/marketing agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. This Promotion is restricted to one entry per person only.
5. This Promotion commences on February 14th, 2020 12:00AM – Paris Time Zone and ends on February 28th, 2020 11:59PM – Paris Time Zone. Entries received after February 28th, 2020 11:59PM – Paris Time Zone (or such later Promotion Period end date), will not be accepted and will be deemed invalid.
6. To enter the Promotion, participants must make one money transfer on westernunion.fr, or on the Western Union mobile application.
7. Participants who execute a money transfer on westernunion.fr or on the Western Union mobile application during the Promotion Period will get a www.ma-carte-cadeau.com/ electronic gift card, worth 10€. The gift card will be sent via email by March 13th, 2020. Participants should refer to www.ma-carte-cadeau.com Terms and Conditions.
8. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries that do not follow the instructions in clauses 7 above or incomplete, damaged or defaced entries will not be counted.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize (or prizes) of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the prize(s) (or any part of them) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
10. The Promoter will not be liable for prizes that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
11. If any winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant in accordance with these terms and conditions. If a winner has opted out from Western Union marketing communications, he/she will not get a prize.
12. The Promoter’s decision (and, where appropriate, any judges’ decisions) shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
13. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
14. Details of prize winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the close of the Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the following email address France.Customer@westernunion.fr and stating the name (“WIN AN ELECTRONIC GIFT CARD”) and date of the Promotion.
15. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. If the information requested is not provided by an entrant, the entrant will not be eligible to participate in the Promotion.
16. By participating in this Promotion you agree that the Promoter may store, retrieve, access, process transmit and otherwise use the information that you have provided in connection with your participating in the Promotion. Western Union will use your information in accordance with the applicable Data Protection legislation.
Your personal data may be held by the Promoter for these purposes in countries outside the EEA, including the U.S., which have less stringent Data Protection laws.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
18. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.