Send money to Kenya online with Western Union
It’s easier now, more than ever, to send and receive money with Western Union in Kenya. Send money in minutes1 for cash pick up starting at $1 fee.* Check out more prices with our price estimator.
- Cash to Cash*
Send money from anywhere in the US and your receiver can pick it up at more than 1,350 agent locations in Kenya.
- Account-Based Money Transfer* (ABMT)
Transfer money online to your Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) bank accounts.
- Cash to Mobile*
Get money directly in a Safaricom M-PESA account.
- Mobile App
Download and use our free mobile app.
Our agents in Kenya:
Pay using your bank account or debit/credit1 card
Choose the service that best fits your needs:
- Send money in minutes.**
- Send money within 2 to 5 bank business** for a more economical price.
- Cash pick up at more than 1,350 agent locations in Kenya.
- To your Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) bank accounts.
- Mobile wallet - directly in a Safaricom M-PESA account.
How to send online
- Sign up for an account online.
- Choose a money transfer service.
- Enter receiver and payment information.
- Confirm identity and money transfer details.
* Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates.
** Date available will be displayed on receipt for international transfers on or over $15. Service and funds availability depends on certain factors including the Service selected, the select ion of delayed delivery options, special terms applicable to each Service, amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, consumer protection issues, identification requirements, delivery restrictions, agent location hours, and differences in time zones (collectively, “Restrictions”).
1 Card issuer cash advance fee and associated interest charges may apply. Use a debit card to avoid these fees and charges.