Restrictions and Special Notes
- You need to be at least 18 years old to send money.
- You must register or update your information at www.casadecambiozoom.com.
- Before you visit the agent location, you must request the following online: the total amount you want to send in the foreign currency needed (including the applicable fees), and the agent location you will visit to complete the transfer. Once this request is completed online, you’ll receive a confirmation by email and SMS.
- Once you get the confirmation, please visit the agent location with a valid government-issued ID and the total amount in VEF (Venezuelan Bolivar) to complete your money transfer.
- At the agent location, you’ll be able to choose how you want to pay: by cash, with a bank transfer or with a debit card.
- You can send up to 300 USD (or its local currency equivalent) per day. The maximum amount you can send within a month is 1000 USD or its local currency equivalent.
- To send money, you must to be a Venezuelan national or a foreigner with a valid ID issued by the Venezuelan government.
- You will be able to receive up to 7500 USD (or its local currency equivalent) per transfer.
- You will need to present a valid government-issued ID to pick up the money.
- You must present the tracking number (MTCN) of your transfer.
- Both Venezuelan nationals and foreigners can receive money through Western Union in Venezuela.
- If the agent can’t provide the payment in cash, the money will be sent to your bank account. Please make sure you have an active bank account.
- Once you provide your bank account information at an agent location, the money will be available to you between 24 and 72 hours after.
- Test question is not available in Venezuela.
Country general restrictions:
- The payout and sending currency is the VEF (Venezuelan Bolivar).
- You must be at least 18 years old to receive money in Venezuela.
- Under the regulation of the Central Bank of Venezuela, all money transfers will be paid in VEF at the exchange rate available on the day the receiver picks up the money.
All money transfers sent to Venezuela will have a 4% additional charge taken from the amount to be paid in VEF.
* Money Transfer payments are not permitted to/from any persons, agents, private enterprises, charitable organizations or other establishments linked directly or indirectly to the government of Venezuela.
* Money Transfer transactions are permitted only where such transactions are being conducted by individuals acting in a personal capacity. They may not be conducted for commercial, business, investment or charitable purposes.
|Govermment-Issued National ID