Restrictions and Special Notes
- You need to be at least 18 years old to send money.
- You must register or update your information at https://zoom.red/como-inscribirse-en-zoom-casa-de-cambio/.
- Before you visit the agent location, you must request the following online: the total amount you want to send in the foreign currency needed (including the applicable fees), and the agent location you will visit to complete the transfer. Once this request is completed online, you’ll receive a confirmation by email and SMS.
- At the agent location, you’ll be able to choose how you want to pay: by cash, with a bank transfer Pago Movil, with a debit card or money exchange operation.
- You can send up to 600 USD (or its local currency equivalent) per day. The maximum amount you can send within a month is 4,000 USD or its local currency equivalent.
- To send money, you must to be a Venezuelan national or a resident foreigner with a valid ID issued by the Venezuelan government.
- Grupo Zoom web site: https://zoom.red/remesas-personas/
- You must register or update your information at https://zoom.red/como-inscribirse-en-zoom-casa-de-cambio/
- You will be able to receive up to 7500 USD (or its local currency equivalent) per transfer.
- You will need to present a valid government-issued ID to pick up the money.
- You must present the tracking number (MTCN) of your transfer.
- Both Venezuelan nationals and resident foreigners can receive money through Western Union in Venezuela.
- If the agent can’t provide the payment in cash, the money will be sent to your bank account through Pago Movil or Bank Transfer.
- Make sure you have an active bank account and that it is your own bank account (the account holder must be the beneficiary of the operation). For Pago Movil the money will be available in minutes.
- For bank transfers the money will be available on the same day or the next bank business day.
- Test question is not available in Venezuela.
Country general restrictions:
- The payout currency is VIB (Bolivar).
- You must be at least 18 years old to receive money in Venezuela.
* Money Transfer payments are not permitted to/from any persons, agents, private enterprises, charitable organizations or other establishments linked directly or indirectly to the government of Venezuela.
* Money Transfer transactions are permitted only where such transactions are being conducted by individuals acting in a personal capacity. They may not be conducted for commercial, business, investment, or charitable purposes.
|Govermment-Issued National ID