Send Money in Person
- Money in minutes - When you need money there in minutes.1, 2
How to Send Money In Person
Sending money in person with Western Union is easy. Choose the service that's best for you and follow the simple steps below to find out how.
Money in Minutes service^ Return to top
- Search for an Agent location near you.
- Communicate verbal information to the operator (FLA) and wait for your transaction to be processed.1
- Give the Agent the completed form with the applicable funds (including transaction fee) in cash. 3
- Save your receipt and share the tracking number (MTCN) with your receiver for pickup.
2Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, regulatory issues, identification requirements, differences in time zones or a selection of delayed options. Additional restrictions may apply. See retail terms and conditions available at agent locations.
3Western Union also makes money from currency exchange.