Send money to a bank account

Be informed. Be aware. Protect yourself from fraud.

Online money transfer in 4 steps

Don’t have a Western Union profile yet?

Once your profile is set up, you can enjoy convenient online money transfers.

Last year, our customers made 268 million transfers


We’re in 200+ countries and territories.


We’ve been moving money for over 145 years.

80 billion USD annually

We make an average 31 transactions per second.

Ready to send?

Need help?

Our current money transfer service is to overseas bank accounts only. Visit our FAQs for more information or call us from 9 am – 9 pm.

1 800 102 7111

1 Please use care when providing bank account information. Funds will be paid into the bank account corresponding to account number you provide. The receiver’s account must be a local currency payout account. If you’re sending to a company or an institution, please provide the business’ name, bank account number, bank name, and bank routing number (SwiftBIC).