Up to 3,560 BHD per transaction, per day
Up to 10 transfers per month
Use your debit card(s) issued in Bahrain
Use up to 3 cards for one Western Union profile
We move money to over 200 countries
and territories around the world
Send money in minutes**,
24/7, wherever you are
Transfer money in minutes**
Send to over 500,000 agent locations****
Transfer to over 200 countries and territories around the world
145+ years of experience in moving money
How do I pay for my transfer?
You can pay with your Bahrain issued debit card(s). You can only use up to 3 different cards.
How much can I send online?
After you verify physically your identity, you can send up to:
• 3,560 BHD (Approximately $9,500 USD) per transaction.
• 3,560 BHD (Approximately $9,500 USD) per consumer per day.
• Up to 10 transfer per month.
How to verify my profile to start sending online?
• First, fill out the online registration form and provide the following information: full name, full address in Bahrain, phone number, email address, country and date of birth, ID card details and nationality.
• Once you have successfully registered online, visit the nearest NEC agent location to verify your identity in person.
Check our FAQ
* Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees and foreign exchange rates may vary by brand, channel and location based on a number of factors. Fees and rates are subject to change without notice. Subject to applicable taxes(if any).
** Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory and foreign exchange issues, required receiver action(s), identification requirements, Agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional restrictions may apply. See Send Form for details.
*** Do not share details of the money transfer with anyone other than your receiver.
**** Agent location count valid as of 31 December 2017