How do I register online on wu.com in Nicaragua?
Registration is required for most of our services. After you open wu.com. you’ll need to complete the profile registration form and follow these steps:
- Go to an Airpak location and start a transfer with the agent.
- The Airpak agent will complete the registration after getting all compliance information required.
- Once you complete the money transfer at the Airpak location, you can visit the Airpak website and start the online registration process.
- Once on the Airpak website, select the create an account button.
- Choose an option from the document type dropdown list.
- Enter the exact same ID number you use at the AirPak location.
- You will go through the one-time password process. If the phone provided is unique or is been used by another profile, a SMS will be sent to confirm you have access to it.
- Create a password according to Airpak’s password requirements.
- Agree to the terms of service.
- Login to your profile.
Does it cost anything to register for online services in Nicaragua?
No, it’s free to register.
Who can register and send money online?
Anyone who meets the following conditions, can use our online services.
- You’ll need to present a valid ID: International passport, government-issued national ID, residence ID, refugee ID, diplomatic ID
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must accept the terms and conditions for using Western Union and AirPak services.
- Must have a credit or debit card.
- Must have a valid phone number.
How many times can I register?
Registration with a valid ID and phone number is possible only once.
How can I change or update my Airpak profile?
If you need to change your profile information, please contact AirPak customer care center at + 505-2266-8126.
What do I do if I forgot my User ID, login password or repeatedly entered incorrect details?
Your user ID is the ID number you used to create your profile.
If you forgot your password, you can select the “Forgot password” option and a new password will be sent to your phone number or email.
If you entered your login information incorrectly 3 times at login, your profile will be locked, please try to log in to your profile after 30 minutes or contact AirPak customer care center number at + 505-2266-8126.
What do I do if I want to change my login details password, email address?
You can change your password or phone number only at nearest AirPak agent location.
What do I do if my ID has expired?
You will be required to reverify your identity by visiting a verification location. for a new ID verification. Once you ID is verified, you will be able to send money online right away.
How can I cancel my Western Union online profile?
Please contact AirPak customer care center + 505-2266-8126.