Send money quickly and easily around the world
Western Union makes it easy for you to support your loved ones despite the distance. You can send money from China to your loved ones almost anywhere in the world in minutes1.
How to send money at an agent location for a cash pick-up:
- Fill out the “Send Form” at any Western Union agent location.
- Give the agent your completed form, along with the money you wish to send, the transfer fee2 and your identification document.
- Get your receipt and the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
- Inform your receiver of your name, the amount sent, the MTCN and the country/territory from where the money was sent3.
In minutes, the money will be available for pick-up at any Western Union agent location in the destination country/territory.
You can even track your transfer for your peace of mind. Service providers in China:
- Postal Savings Bank of China (PSBC)
- China Everbright Bank(CEB)
- Shanghai Pudong Development Bank (SPDB)
- Yantai Bank
- Jilin Bank
- Fujian Haixia Bank
- Huishang Bank
- Zhejiang Chouzhou Commercial Bank
- Longjiang Bank
- Guangzhou Rural Commercial Bank
- Zhejiang Tailong Commercial Bank
1 Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country/territory, currency availability, regulatory and foreign exchange issues, required receiver action(s), identification requirements, Agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional Restrictions may apply. See Send form for details.
2 Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees and foreign exchange rates may vary by brand, channel, and location based on a number of factors. Fees and rates subject to change without notice. Subject to applicable taxes (if any).
3 Do not disclose your transaction details, including your MTCN, to anyone other than your intended receiver.