If you are planning to visit Qatar this year, you probably need to send money for your trip. The good news is that Western Union Canada can help you send money to Qatar to be prepared for a perfect experience.
Western Union Canada’s app and website makes international transfers easier, and the best part is that you can choose the cash pickup option so you can withdraw the money in one of our stores when you arrive in Qatar. This is a reliable way to travel, removing the need to carry a lot of money.
But how can you make a transfer using Western Union Canada’s services? Keep reading and learn everything you need to know before sending money to Qatar!
Learn how to send money to Qatar in 6 steps
Technology has reduced the distances between countries. Now, sending money to Qatar is a reliable process.
With Western Union Canada, this type of operation will only take a few minutes3 of your day, and you don’t need to leave your home to go to a brick-and-mortar store. All you have to do is download our app on your smartphone or visit our website. Then, follow the steps below and send money to Qatar right now!
- Download our money transfer app. Online money transfers are available at Western Union Canada’s app and website. Don’t forget to register your profile and login.
- Choose your recipient’s country and the amount of money you want to send. Choose “Qatar” as the country of your recipient, as well as the amount of money you want to transfer. Don’t forget to check transfer fees2 before sending money to Qatar.
- Choose your payment method. You can either pay by bank account, using your credit / debit card3 or cash in store.
- Choose how you want the recipient to get the money. If you are sending money for your own trip to Qatar, you must choose the cash pickup option and select the closest store to where you will be located.
- Provide the necessary data about your recipient. Provide your recipient’s full name and bank account number. Again, if you are the recipient, just fill in with your personal data and remember to double check if everything is correct.
- Confirm and pay. Confirm and pay to complete your online money transfer. Remember to save the MTCN, the transaction number. This number will be required to withdraw the cash in one of our stores.
Sending money to Qatar was never that easy! You can also use Western Union Canada to send money to family and friends anywhere in the world. We are in more than 200 countries and territories.
Enjoy the advantages of making this type of international transaction online. Download our app now and check out our Terms & Conditions!
¹ Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, identification requirements, Agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options.
2 Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees, foreign exchange rates, and taxes may vary by brand, channel, and location based on a number of factors. Fees and rates are subject to change without notice.
3 If you are using a credit card, a card-issuer cash advance fee and associated interest charges may apply. To avoid these fees, or for reduced fees, use a debit card or check other payment methods.