How do I register online on wu.com in El Salvador?
Registration is required for most of our services. After you open wu.com. you’ll need to complete the profile registration form and follow these steps:
- Go to an Airpak location.
- Perform a transaction at Airpak location.
- The agent at Airpak completes registration by filling out all Compliance required information.
- Access Airpak’s website.
- Click on Crear Cuenta button.
- Select an option from Tipo de documento Dropdown list.
- Provide Identification Number which must be the same used in retail transaction.
- Perform One Time Password process – During this step a verification is made if the phone is unique or is associated to another profile. A confirmation is sent to the phone to confirm that the customer has access to the phone provided at Retail transaction.
- Create a password according to Airpak’s password procedures.
- Agrees to the terms of service and finally logging into their profile.
Does it cost anything to register for online services in El Salvador?
No, it’s free to register.
Who can register and send money online?
Anyone who meets the following conditions, can use our online services.
- You’ll need to present a valid ID
- International passport
- National Identity Card
- Driver’s license
- Residence ID (for foreigners)
- Foreigner’s document
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must accept the terms and conditions for using Western Union and AirPak services.
- Must have a credit/debit card or bank account created in El Salvador.
- Must have a valid phone number.
How many times can I register?
Registration with a valid ID and phone number is possible only once.
How can I change or update my wu.com profile?
If your profile hasn’t been verified, you can change or update your AirPak profile for WU Send Money.
After your profile has been verified you cannot change your name, last name, date of birth and nationality. If you require to change this information after your identity is verified, please contact AirPak customer care center + 503-2250-8600.
What do I do if I forgot my User ID / login password/ or repeatedly entered incorrect details?
Your User ID is your ID number and password.
If you forgot your password, you can select the “Forgot password” option and a new password will be sent to your phone number or email.
If you repeatedly entered incorrect details or your profile is locked, please try to log in to your profile after 30 minutes or contact AirPak customer care center + 503-2250-8600.
What do I do if I want to change or update my password and phone number?
You can change your password or phone number only at nearest AirPak agent location.
What do I do if my ID has expired?
You will be required to reverify your identity by visiting a verification location. for a new ID verification. Once you ID is verified, you will be able to send money online right away.
How can I cancel my Western Union online profile?
Please contact AirPak customer care center + 503-2250-8600.