Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register online on westernunion.com in Bahrain?
Registration is required for most of our services. To complete your profile registration please follow these steps:
- Visit the Bahrain Western Union website.
- Fill out your details.
- Agree to the terms of service.
- You will receive a verification email.
- Follow the instruction stated in the email to log in to your profile.
Does it cost to register for online services in Bahrain?
Who can register and send money online?
Anyone who meets the following requirements can register and Western Union International money transfer service.
- Must have a government-issued ID such as a valid Bahrain National ID (Smart Card/CPR)
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must accept the terms and conditions for using Western Union services.
- Must have a Bahrain-issued debit card.
- Must have a valid email address and phone number.
What do I do if I forgot my User ID or log in password or repeatedly entered incorrect details?
Your user ID is your email address, which you used to create your profile.
If you forgot your password, you can select the “Forgot password” option and a new temporary password will be sent to your email. If you entered your log in information incorrectly 3 times, your profile will be locked. Please try to log in to your profile after 30 minutes or contact Western Union Customer Care at 80038003.
What do I do if my ID has expired?
If your ID is expired, you’ll need to verify your identity once again by visiting an identity verification location or requesting an agent representative visit at your home address, after logging in to your profile. Once your identity is verified, you will be able to send money online immediately.
How can I cancel my Western Union online profile?
Please contact the Western Union Customer Care at 80038003 for this.
Can’t find what you are looking for?
If you need to get in touch with Western Union, don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Care