Choose how you want to send money from Taiwan
Send money online for a cash pickup2 or transfer directly to a bank account in a few simple steps.
Walk in to one of our 60+ agent locations1 in Taiwan to transfer money in cash.
- Not registered? Create a profile on King's Town Bank (KTB) website.
- Fill in your details including your full name, date of birth, postal address, email address, mobile number, and your government-issued ID.
- Make sure your online profile name matches the one on your ID.
- Upload a copy of your National ID (Front and Back) and Health Insurance Card (Front) for verification
- Your ID and mobile number will be verified online.
- A verification mail will be sent to your registered email address. Click the link in the mail to activate your profile.
- Browse the list of banks and select your bank name and bank code.
- Fill out the bank account number for funding the money transfer.
- Your bank account, ID, and mobile number will be verified online.
- Once these details are verified, your bank account will be registered successfully.
- Add your receiver’s details including their full name and address, the destination country, and the amount you’d like to send.
- Make the money transfer through your registered bank account.
- You will need your receiver’s bank name, bank code, and account number.
- Choose the payout method for your receiver: cash, or direct to bank.
- Check all the payment details. Be sure to mention the payment reference number provided.
- Pay for your transfer.
- You'll get a confirmation email mentioning the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN). Use it to track your transfer and share it with your receiver only.
Your receiver can collect your cash transfer at any of our 525,000+ locations1 around the world.
- Walk in to one of our 60+ agent locations in Taiwan to transfer money in person.
- Provide the agent with your full name and a valid government-issued photo ID.
- Provide the agent with your receiver’s full name, the destination country, and the amount you wish to send.
- Choose the payout method: cash, or direct to bank.
- Pay for your transfer in cash.
- You'll get a receipt mentioning the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN). Use it to track your transfer and share it with your receiver only.
It takes just minutes3 for your money transfer to reach your receiver.
Agent locations in 200+ countries and territories1.
We have over 145 years of experience in money transfers around the world.
1 Network data as of 31 December 2019.
2 Check agent locator on WU.com for country and agent location availability.
3 Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transfer conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory and foreign exchange issues, required receiver action(s), identification requirements, agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional restrictions may apply.