The Western Union® Foundation is dedicated to creating a better world, where the ability to realize dreams through economic opportunity is not just a privilege for the few, but a right for all. Together with The Western Union Company, its employees, agents, and business partners, the Western Union Foundation works to realize this vision by supporting education and disaster relief efforts as pathways toward a better future. Our combined social ventures efforts make life better for individuals, families, and communities around the world. Since its inception, the Western Union Foundation has awarded more than US$90.2 million in grants to more than 2,657 non-governmental organizations in more than 130 countries and territories. To learn more, visit http://foundation.westernunion.com/.
Did you know?
- The Foundation has given grants to more than 2,657 organizations
- Foundation grants have helped people in 130 countries
- Foundation grants help marginalized women succeed
- The Foundation typically responds to major disasters within 48 hours, supporting more than 125 disaster relief operations in 58 countries around the world
- The Foundation has funded more than US$1 million in scholarships
- The Foundation supports the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) as the major partner in our Education for Better program
- The five-year, $50 million Our World, Our Family program touched more than five million lives
- 100 percent of donations go to programs supporting people in need
- Since 2001, partnered with more than 500 Western Union Agents to support charitable programs
To learn more about the Western Union Foundation, please visit our website