Special Offer for NGOs
Fee-free transaction processing to NGOs for 12 months*!
WU® Pay service for CGI
Increase online donations.
WU Pay is an alternative to credit cards and debit cards. It enables non-governmental organizations (NGOs) to capture online cash donations and offers donors a way to give online with cash.
Reach new donors and help lower your costs.
With WU Pay, donors give cash online, without providing their credit card or debit card. Donors pay with online banking bill pay or with cash at a Western Union® Agent location in the US.
How WU Pay works:
- The donor chooses the WU Pay service at the NGO’s donation checkout
- WU Pay emails the donor a bill, which provides instructions on how to pay using online banking bill pay, or in person at any participating Western Union Agent location
- The donor logs into their existing online bill pay site, adds WU Pay as a payee, and pays (if paying in person, the donor prints the bill, and goes to a Western Union location to pay with cash.)
- WU Pay receives the donor’s payment and remits the funds to the NGO
- The donor is emailed payment confirmation from WU Pay, and the NGO sends any follow-up information (tax receipts where applicable, etc.)
The benefits to the NGO:
- Leverage online banking and Western Union’s Agent network to reach new donors:
- WU Pay is available at 17,000 financial institutions in the U.S.
- WU Pay is available at 44,000 Western Union Agent locations in the U.S.
- Offer your donors more choice
- Alternative to credit cards, debit cards and checks, with no NSFs, and no charge backs
- Low processing costs:
- Credit card fees range from 3-5%; the WU Pay transaction fee is 1% (*)
Offer for NGOs: (*)WU Pay is pleased to offer fee-free transaction processing to NGO’s for 12 months (*) on three year commitment.
To find out more about the WU Pay service:
email@example.com or call 613.595.4820