Frequently Asked Questions
Registration for sending money online
Registration is required for most services. After you register, sending a money transfer, payment or message can be done in minutes as your information will be pre-filled on the page. This saves you the time and trouble of typing it in each time you want to do a transaction.
No, it's free of cost to register.
Anyone who satisfies the following conditions can use Western Union International money transfer service.
- The user must be an individual living in Ukraine and able to submit a valid Ukrainian passport.
- The user must be at least 18 years old as of the date of application.
- The user must be able to understand and accept the contents of the registration application form and terms of service.
- The user must have a valid email address, mobile phone and contact information.
- The user must hold of the Visa/MasterCard.
In certain cases, Western Union may refuse WU enrollment registration based on criteria of the service.
Registration with a valid ID document and mobile phone number is possible only once.
You can change/update your Western Union enrollment profile from the Western Union enrollment information menu on the Western Union enrollment site.
Registration of new identification document is required if you are changing your name, address, nationality or expiration date of identification document.