Visit an Agent location near you with your national ID or passport. You'll also need to ask the sender for the tracking number (MTCN).
In order to pick up money you will have to:
- Complete the To Receive Money form.
- Give the form to the Agent clerk with your government-issued photo ID.
- Please provide Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
- Review and sign the receipt.
- The Agent clerk will give you the money and a copy of the receipt.
You will need to provide:
- The sender's full name (that is, first, middle and last names).
- The country where the money was sent from.
- The amount that was sent.
- The unique number of transaction (MTCN – Money Transfer Control Number).
Other local requirements may be asked for by the front line staff at the location.
You can send and receive money from abroad in rubles and US dollars. Money transfers within Russia are available only in rubles. In Russian Post locations and in retail outlets you can only receive rubles. FX gains apply.
For more information, do check with your nearest Western Union Agent location.