- Complete the Receive Money form.
- Give the form to the agent with your government-issued photo ID and the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
- Review and sign the receipt.
- The agent will give you the money and a copy of the receipt.
- A current government-issued ID.
- The Tracking Number (MTCN).
Visit our website and select Track a transfer. You’ll need the name of the person who sent you the money and the Tracking Number (MTCN).
Generally, we pay your money transfer with cash but in some cases, payment may be made in the form of a money transfer check or pay out card.e transfer amount plus applicable fees. The agent immediately processes the transaction.