With Western Union you can send money online or at one of the many agent locations that you will find conveniently close to your work or home.
Speed - The recipient can pick up the money minutes* after you send it.
Reliability - We are one of the largest money transfer companies in the world. With us you can reliably send money straight to the receiver.
Comfort for your loved ones - Your loved ones do not have to wait for someone who will deliver their money. In the Ukraine there are 8700 Western Union agent locations** where you can conveniently pick up the money.
|Send money online|
1. Visit www.westernunion.pl and register on our website.
2. Complete the Send form and enter the promo code WU1 in the appropriate box.
3. Share the tracking number (MTCN) number with your receiver so they can pick up the money.
Transfer fee*** (PLN)
|0,01 - 500,00||
|500,01 - 1000,00||
|Send money in an agent location|
1. Complete a simple To Send form at a Western Union agent location or provide the information to the agent.
2. Give a form along with you identification documents, money you want to send plus the relevant fees to the clerk.
3. You will receive a receipt with your tracking number (MTCN). Share the MTCN number and other details of the transaction with the recipient so they can pick up the money.
Transfer fee*** (PLN)
|0,01 - 450,00||
|450,01 - 900,00||
|900,01 - 1350,00||
|1350,01 - 1800,00||
|1800,01 - 2250,00||
|2250,01 - 2700,00||
|2700,01 - 3150,00||
Join the Gold Card program.With the Gold Card program every time you send money you earn points that you can use these points for service fee discounts. Find out how it works on www.mywu.com
200 points = 20 PLN / $ 6 discount
300 points = 30 PLN / $ 9 discount
600 points = 60 PLN / $ 18 discount
1. Complete a simple receipt form at the agent location and give it to the Western Union agent along with your identification documents.
2. Pick up the money and your receipt from the Western Union agent.
Pick up money at any of these agent locations in the Ukraine.
Get the free Western Union mobile app for easy, fast, and reliable money transfers.
* In addition to the transfer fee Western Union makes money from the exchange of currencies. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees and foreign exchange rates may vary by brand, channel, and location based on a number of factors. Fees and rates subject to change without notice.
** Agent location count valid as of 31 March 2016