Count on Western Union when you need to send money fast. Your Receiver can pick up the money at any participating Agent location worldwide. Your money is generally availabile for pickup within minutes.*
* Funds generally available in minutes subject to terms and conditions of service, including Agent location hours and differences in time zones.
HOW TO MAKE AN EMERGENCY TRANSFER from Morocco to the world?
You can send up to 10,000 MAD per year per recipient abroad to your family members. They can receive the money in cash or in their bank account.
Documents to be provided:
1. Copy of sender’s ID or residence permit
2. Copy of receiver’s ID or passport
3. Legalized sworn statement from the sender specifying:
- The reason for the transfer (family emergency transfer);
- The relationship with the receiver;
- The total amount of previous transfers made to the same recipient during the year (if applicable).
Go to any of Al Barid Bank or Banque Populaire agent locations and present the required documents. Your receiver can pick up the money in cash.
To send it to his/her bank account, please provide the following information:
- Recipient’s bank name
- Recipient’s bank account number