Special Notes and Terms & Conditions
Special Notes related to Cabinet Ordinance
Dear Western Union® Money TransferSM customers:
- This money transfer transaction is not conducted by a bank.
- This money transfer transaction does not involve the acceptance of deposits or term deposits, savings or installment savings.
- This money transfer transaction is not the subject of insurance payment prescribed by Article 53 of the Deposit Insurance Act (Act No. 34 of 1971) or Article 55 of the Agricultural and Fishery Cooperation Savings Insurance Act (Act No.53 of 1973).
- Western Union has signed and executed a Guarantee Agreement with Mizuho Bank, Ltd. to ensure that all users in Japan are protected by the Performance Protection Funds contained in Article 44 of the Money Transfer Business Act
- Western Union customers have the right to claim onto performance security funds defined in Article 59 of the Money Transfer Business Law (Act No.59 of 2010).
Terms & Conditions (T&Cs)
Please Download T&Cs from here