Did you know that you can pay for your next online money transfer with your WU Prepaid MasterCard®? Simply select WU Prepaid MasterCard® as your payment method at checkout.
Log in or register at on www.westernunion.com or use the new WU mobile app.
Paying by WU Prepaid MasterCard®
1. Log in or register for free.
2. Choose destination country and send amount.
3. Enter receiver information.
4. Choose MasterCard® as payment method and confirm
5. Enter your promo code [need promo code] and get a 50%
transfer fee discount*.
6. Share the tracking number (MTCN) with receiver for immediate
1. More than 145 years of trusted service and experience.
2. Convenient option to pay with your bank account.
3. Cash pickup in minutes**.
4. Locked-in exchange rates *** with no fees for the receiver.
There is no reason to wait. Register for free with Western Union today and start benefitting from fast, easy, and reliable money transfer services. Send money online or from your mobile, anytime and virtually anywhere.
|We value your loyalty
When you send money with wu.com, you can enjoy many benefits of being a loyal sender with the My WU membership program. There are no forms to fill out, and you can receive SMS payout notifications, exclusive member rewards, and exciting member contests with My WU. You can easily redeem your points at mywu.com and get a discount automatically applied to your next money transfer. Learn more about My WU benefits and how to get them.
* Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees and foreign exchange rates may vary by brand, channel, and location based on a number of factors. Fees and rates subject to change without notice. Online offer only when paying with bank account.
** Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, identification requirements, Agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional Restrictions may apply. See terms for details.
*** Due to local restrictions in some countries the exchange rate is fixed on receive in which case the send amount is only an estimate.