Cockburn Town, Turks and Caicos, August 22, 2019 – Western Union, a leader in cross-border, cross-currency money movement, today announced that customers in Turks & Caicos can now send international money transfers to more than 200 countries and territories in minutes* using Vigo®, a Western Union money transfer brand, offered in alliance with NCS Financial Service Group.
Customers can send money directly into bank accounts in nearly 60 countries or for pick-up in person at Western Union Agent locations worldwide.
“We are excited to extend our money transfer services in Turks & Caicos through our Vigo brand in collaboration with NCS Financial Service Group. It provides our customers with additional choice, when sending and receiving international money transfers,” said Andre Largie, Head for Caribbean, Western Union.
NCS Financial Service Group has been operating in the country for more than 11 years.
“At NCS Financial Service Group we are constantly seeking new ways to deliver customer-focused solutions. We are proud to expand choice for customers across Turks & Caicos by offering Vigo money transfers across the country,” said Chairman & CEO of NCS Financial Service Group, Nelson C. Stokes.
Vigo Agent locations:
- NCS Butterfield Square: 10 Parade Avenue, Butterfield Square Downtown, Providenciales
- NCS the Bight: Cold Spot, New Building Unit 1, Leeward Highway, Providenciales
- NCS Grace Bay: Unit 3, Queens Landing, Grace Bay, Providenciales
- NCS Grand Turk: Unit 3, Church Folly, Cee’s Plaza, Back Salina, Grand Turk
# # #
* Service and funds availability depends on certain factors including the service selected, the selection of delayed delivery options, special terms applicable to each service, amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, consumer protection issues, identification requirements, delivery restrictions, agent location hours, and differences in time zones (collectively, “Restrictions”).
About Western Union
The Western Union Company (NYSE: WU) is a global leader in cross-border, cross-currency money movement. Our omnichannel platform connects the digital and physical worlds and makes it possible for consumers and businesses to send and receive money and make payments with speed, ease, and reliability. As of June 30, 2019, our network included over 550,000 retail agent locations offering Western Union, Vigo or Orlandi Valuta branded services in more than 200 countries and territories, with the capability to send money to billions of accounts. Additionally, westernunion.com, our fastest growing channel in 2018, is available in approximately 70 countries, plus additional territories, to move money around the world. With our global reach, Western Union moves money for better, connecting family, friends and businesses to enable financial inclusion and support economic growth. For more information, visit www.westernunion.com