Chinese New Year is all about family. This year, you may not have the chance to fly back home, but you can send your money to your loved ones. Let them know that your love is never far away.
Send money to China with Western Union “Direct to Bank” money transfer service to a qualifying bank account in minutes during China bank processing hours1. Money moving fast with Western Union in 2017!
Open WeChat APP, enter “Discover” page, click “Scan QR Code”, scan the below QR Code to join the game and get the New Year blessings for 2017.
If you are viewing this page via a mobile browser without WeChat, please save this QR code, scan it by WeChat “Scan QR Code” function or long-press it within WeChat to recognize and follow WU WeChat.
Direct to bank money transfer service
Western Union cooperates with ChinaPay—a subsidiary of UnionPay, providing reliable direct to bank money transfer service, the money can be paid into qualifying bank accounts at major commercial banks1 in China.
- FAST Send money to qualifying Chinese bank accounts at major commercial banks during China bank processing hours in minutes1
- TRANSPARENCY Receive CNY (RMB) directly, the amount to be received is confirmed when sending, no charge2 to the receiver
- CONVENIENT Money is paid directly into the receiver’s qualifying bank account1. Receiver does not need to go to an Agent location
China Customer Services Hotline
800 820 8050 (Toll-free, valid for calls within China only; not valid for calls made from mobile phones)3
(86) 21 6866 4622 (Charges apply)
- To qualify, the sender must provide a UnionPay debit card number that starts with ‘62’ and that has been associated with a bank account held at a supported bank. Major commercial banks as defined by the China Banking Regulatory Commission Annual Report 2014. Transfers to certain accounts may only be available during China bank processing hours, which are 7.30am to 9.45pm China Standard Time. Funds sent to a first time receiver may be delayed until WU receives additional required information from the receiver. Service and funds availability depends on certain factors including amount sent, currency availability, regulatory issues, consumer protection issues, identification requirements, required receiver action(s), delivery restrictions, location hours, and differences in time zones (collectively, “Restrictions”).
- Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees and foreign exchange rates may vary by brand, channel, and location based on a number of factors. Fees and rates subject to change without notice. Subject to applicable taxes (if any).
- Subject to applicable telecom service provider’s charges (if any).