Western Union is giving back to you
‘Tis the Season of Giving! We are glad to have you as part of the Western Union family. As a token of appreciation for your loyalty, we are giving you the chance to be entered to win exciting surprises almost every day from November 25th to December 2nd, 2019.
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Subject to official rules.
Keep an eye out for our Season of Giving!
Check out all the prizes you can win:
2 Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) sold by Tango Card, an authorized and independent reseller of Amazon.com Gift Cards. Except as required by law, GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation.
All Amazon ®, ™, & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.
A big thank you from all of us at Western Union.
WESTERN UNION® “SEASON OF GIVING” SWEEPSTAKES
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
NO PURCHASE/TRANSACTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE/TRANSACTION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Western Union® “Season of Giving” Sweepstakes (the “Promotion” or “Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Western Union Financial Services, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) consists of a series of seven (7) separate and distinct daily entry periods, each corresponding to a prize drawing. Each daily entry period begins at 12:00:00 am EST (start of day) and ends at 11:59:59 pm EST, as defined in the chart below (each a “Daily Period”). Non-winning entries for a Daily Period will NOT roll over to the subsequent Daily Period. The Sponsor’s computer, or that of its designee, runs the official clock for the Sweepstakes and will solely determine the time by which an entry is received.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents (having a valid Tax Identification Number (TIN) or Social Security Number (SSN)) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its Agents, Sweepstakes Administrator, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other suppliers to Western Union (collectively “Released Parties”) and their immediate families and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. If a winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
PRIVACY: The personal information you submit when you enter the Sweepstakes is collected by Sponsor and will be subject to Sponsor’s Privacy Statement (the “Statement”). Sponsor may disclose your personal information to third parties as explained in the Statement. To obtain a copy of the Statement, visit Sponsor’s website at www.westernunion.com or call 1-800-562-2598 and ask for a copy of Sponsor’s Privacy Statement. Information disclosed may include financial background; identification, such as name and address; transaction information; and other information relating to financial matters. Recipients may include financial institutions; retailers; companies that process transactions or provide other services for Sponsor; government agencies; and direct marketers. You may opt out of (direct Sponsor not to make) certain disclosures. If you do not opt out, Sponsor will assume that you agree that your information may be used as the Statement describes. To opt out, call 1-800-562-2598.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
A. Automatic entry via a Western Union Money Transfer® transaction: Make a qualifying Western Union Money Transfer® transaction paid for at wu.com or via the WU App during a Daily Period (a “Qualifying Transaction”) and you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the respective Daily Period’s drawing, as outlined in the chart above. Western Union Money Transfer transactions initiated on the WU App and paid at an agent location, and bill payments, will not be deemed a Qualifying Transaction.
B. E-mail entry: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. If you wish to enter the Sweepstakes without making a Qualifying Transaction (as noted above), during a Daily Period send an email to: SeasonOfGiving@mkpromosource.com with the subject line Western Union Season of Giving Sweepstakes Entry Request. Within the body of your email please include your complete name, address, telephone number and email address. Your email entry must comply with the above instructions and be received within a Daily Period, as indicated in the chart above, in order to be included in the applicable Daily Period’s drawing. Proof of e-mailing does not constitute proof of delivery.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: There is a limit of one (1) entry per person/per Daily Period, regardless of method of entry. ENTRIES INCLUDED IN ONE DAILY PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR SUBSEQUENT DAILY PERIOD DRAWINGS. There is a limit of one (1) prize per person per Daily Period. A transaction-based entry will not increase your chances of winning.
4. RANDOM DRAWINGS: A random drawing will be conducted to award prizes from among all eligible Automatic and Email entries received for each Daily Period (per the chart above). Drawings will be conducted within 14 days of a Daily Period’s entry deadline. All drawings will be conducted by Marden-Kane, Inc., the Sweepstakes Administrator whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Automatic Entries and Email Entries received for each Daily Period.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be contacted by the Administrator via email or phone on or about the corresponding Drawing Date and will be required to verify his/her eligibility by signing and returning a completed Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and where permissible, a Publicity Release (collectively the “Documents”). The Documents must be returned to the Administrator by the date stated in the notification email or the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential Prize winner, time permitting. If a potential Prize winner (i) cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by the Administrator (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion); or (ii) fails to timely return the completed Documents within the time specified within the notification email; or (iii) refuses the prize; or (iv) the prize or prize notification is rejected or returned as undeliverable, then such potential Prize winner will be disqualified and forfeits all rights to be deemed the winner and at Sponsor’s discretion an alternate potential prize winner will be notified, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held for each Daily Period, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
7. GENERAL: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. By participating in this Promotion entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Administrators which shall be final and binding.
8. RELEASE: Entrants/winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, use, misuse or nonuse of the prize. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the prize.
9. LIMITS OF LIABILITY: Released Parties are not liable for lost, late, stolen, illegible, entries or for garbled or delayed computer transmissions even if the foregoing limits an entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes in any way or to claim a prize; technical hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; failed, incomplete, or damaged transactions; Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, Agents and employees are not responsible for any problems or the technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer or other property relating to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user’s email account to receive email messages. Any other attempted form of Entry not specified herein is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct, or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Sweepstakes as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event a dispute arises regarding the specific individual entitled to receive a prize, Entry will be declared made by the person assigned to the Western Union account that is associated with the winning entry. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated, a notice will be posted and all eligible Entries received prior to termination will be included in a random drawing to award the prizes. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by the Sponsor. All entries become the property of the Sweepstakes Sponsor and will not be returned. The Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes.
10. GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Colorado without regard to its principles of conflicts of law. Jurisdiction and venue shall be solely within the State of Colorado. By participating, Entrants agree that any and all disputes arising out of or relating in any way to this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in the state of Colorado. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Colorado and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Colorado.
11. WINNERS LIST AND OFFICIAL RULES: For the names of winners, available after December 20, 2019 (or after all prizes have been awarded), or a copy of the Official Rules, visit https://www.westernunion.com/blog/season-of-giving/.
SPONSOR: Western Union Financial Services, Inc., 7001 E. Belleview Ave., Denver, CO 80237.
ADMINISTRATOR: Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.