Western Union has transformed the way its customers move money across the world. The rare combination of a large physical and fast-growing digital network is giving customers a choice to send and receive money effortlessly: in-person in nearly every corner of the world, digitally, and via multiple payout options including cash, account, and card.
Watch Odilon Almeida, Western Union Executive Vice President of the Americas & European Union, talk to Sky News about how WU puts the consumer first.
BSkyB REPRINT LICENCE
Dated: 22-Jul-16 Parties:
- (1) Executive Interviews Ltd of Unit 8 Whittle Court, Davy Avenue, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes, MK58FT, UK (“EI”); and
- (2) The Western Union Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates
of 12500 East Belford Avenue, Englewood, CO 80112 (“Licensee”).
- In this agreement concerning limited re-use of BSkyB broadcast television content, the following words shall have the following meanings:
“Agreement” this Reprint Licence together with the Work Order;
“Fee” the amount set out in the Work Order;“Interview” the interview identified in the Work Order;
“Work Order” the accompanying work UK7399
order form with job number
“Site” the host website and/or host intranet site and/or approved social media channels listed in the Work Order;“Term” the period set out in the Work Order.
- During the Term and in consideration for payment of the Fee by the Licensee, EI grants to the Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence solely to display the Interview on the Site through the approved media player. EI warrants and represents that it is duly authorised by BSkyB, being the owner of all rights in and to the Interview, to grant the “Reprint Licence” contemplated by this Agreement. Following execution of this Agreement, EI shall deliver to the Licensee the electronic files, or a link to such files (as agreed), to enable the Licensee to feature the Interview on the Site. The Interview shall be displayed in its entirety, in the form provided by EI and without any editing or addition. Any reference to the Interview (whether on the Site or otherwise), shall not misrepresent the content or nature of the Interview, nor shall it be derogatory to BSkyB.
- Licensee i/ will use the Interview solely in accordance with this Agreement and will make no additional use without the prior written consent of EI or BSkyB (as applicable) ii/ acknowledges that BSkyB owns all rights in and to the Interview and iii/ undertakes to place the following credit with the Interview on the Site: ‘© BSkyB Ltd 2016, All rights reserved, Used with permission.’.
- Licensee shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless EI from and against any and all losses, claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees) arising out of or incurred by EI as a result of any actual or threatened third party claim, action, investigation, proceeding or suit arising from or relating to a breach by the Licensee of its obligations under this Agreement or the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Licensee. EI shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Licensee from and against any and all losses, claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees) arising out of or incurred by Licensee as a result of any actual or threatened third party claim, action, investigation, proceeding or suit arising from or relating to a breach by EI of its representations, warranties or obligations under this Agreement or the negligence or wilful misconduct of EI.
- Neither EI nor BSkyB make any representation or warranty that the information contained in the Interview is accurate. Before acting on any information contained in any Interview, Licensee should at its own cost and expense, carry out such investigation as it may think is necessary to satisfy itself of the truth and accuracy of such information. Licensee acknowledges that neither EI or BSkyB shall have any liability to the Licensee or any third party for any loss or damage arising or occasioned by (i) any inaccuracies, errors in or omissions of any data or information in the Interview; (ii) any delays or errors in the transmission or delivery of the Interview.
- Except as otherwise expressly set forth in this Agreement, neither EI or BSkyB make any warranties, either express, implied or statutory, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, no party shall be liable for any indirect, exemplary, consequential, special, punitive or incidental damages, or lost or imputed profits or royalties, lost data or cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, whether for breach of warranty or any obligation arising therefrom or otherwise, however caused and on any theory of liability (including negligence or strict liability), and irrespective of whether the Licensee has advised or been advised of the possibility of any such loss or damage. Except for EI’s obligations under Section 4, the total liability of each party under this Agreement for all losses, claims, suits, controversies, breaches or damages for any cause whatsoever (including those arising out of all Work Orders) and regardless of the form of action or legal theory is limited to the Fee.
- Licensee acknowledges that at BSkyB’s request, EI shall have the right to terminate this Agreement forthwith by notice to you. Where such termination arises other than as a result of Licensee’s default under this agreement, you shall be entitled to a pro-rata refund of the fee.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes any prior agreement whether written or oral. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.