No Purchase Necessary. Void Where Prohibited. Sweepstakes begins on 8.26.16 and ends on 8.29.16
- How to enter: There are two ways to enter the Giveaway: 1] Facebook Entry: Click on the https://western-union.apps.umbel.com/b8a/amazon-gift-card-giveaway link of the promotional post about “Connect to Western Union for a chance to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card!” on facebook.com/westernunion and click OK to share your Facebook profile information with Western Union. 2] Mail-in Entry: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter the sweepstakes, send your complete name, address, phone number, and your email address via email to WUSocial@westernunion.com. Entries received without all of the information requested above will be void. There is a limit of one sweepstakes entry per person/email address/Facebook account regardless of method of entry. All additional entries will be void. Entries must be received by 8.29.16 at 11:59pm PST.
- Who may enter: Open to U.S. residents age 18 and over. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and the immediate families of each, are not eligible.
- Winning: Winners will be selected in a random drawing held on 8.31.16 [10am PST]. If no response is received from the winner(s) within twenty four (24) hours, an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor will attempt to contact up to three (3) alternate winner(s) per prize until prizes have been awarded. If no responses are received, prizes will be donated to The Western Union Foundation.
- Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend upon number of eligible entries received.
- Prizes: There is a total of 10 ($25) prizes. Each prize consists of a $25 Amazon Gift Card retail value $25. Total Retail Value of all prizes $250. Taxes are the responsibility of winner.
- Privacy: The personal information you submit when you enter the Sweepstakes is collected by Sponsor and will be subject to Sponsor’s Privacy Statement (“Statement”). Sponsor may disclose your personal information to third parties as explained in the Statement. To obtain a copy of the Statement, visit Sponsor’s website at www.westernunion.com or call 1-800-562-2598 and ask for a copy of Sponsor’s Privacy Statement. Information disclosed may include financial background; identification, such as name and address; transaction information; and other information relating to financial matters. Recipients may include financial institutions; retailers; companies that process transactions or provide other services for Sponsor; government agencies; and direct marketers. You may opt out of (direct Sponsor not to make) certain disclosures. If you do not opt out, Sponsor will assume that you agree that your information may be used as the Statement describes. To opt out, call 1-800-562-2598.
- By entering the sweepstakes, you further agree to share with Western Union your public Facebook profile information, including, your name, Facebook ID, email address, gender, current time zone, time stamp of when you last updated your Facebook profile, birthday, likes and city location. Western Union may merge this information with information Western Union already has stored about you. Western Union may also use this information to send you marketing messages, for research and analytics purposes, and to improve and enhance the customer experience. For more information regarding Western Union’s privacy practices, visit us at https://www.westernunion.com. Your data may be transferred and stored outside your country, including in the US. You agree to the processing of this information for the purposes and ways described in the Western Union Privacy Statement applicable to your country of residence.
- Winners list: The winners will be posted on Western Union’s Facebook page on 10.4.16
- Sponsor: Western Union Financial Services, Inc., 12500 E. Belford Ave.M21A2, Englewood, CO80112.
Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook is not affiliated with the Sponsor in any way. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor only, and NOT to Facebook.