Money received in a bKash account. Anytime, 24/7.
Receivers also get an extra 2% of the amount sent*.
How to send money online:
- Log in at WU.com or on the Western Union® app. No profile yet? It's easy to register.
- Start your transfer and enter your receiver's registered bKash name and number.
- Select ‘bank account’ to pay for your transfer.
- Check all your details before hitting send. Your receiver will be notified on their mobile when the money is in their bKash account.
How to send money in-store:
- Visit a Western Union agent location. It's easy to find one nearby.
- Provide your transfer details, including your receiver's registered bKash name and number.
- Pay for your transfer in cash or through your bank account.
- Ask the agent to complete the transfer using WU Wallet or via mobile transfer. Your receiver will be notified on their mobile when the money is in their bKash account.
How to receive money in your bKash account:
- Simply inform your sender of your registered bKash name and number.
- You will be alerted via SMS or app notification when the money is in your bKash account.
- Contact us anytime. We would be happy to assist you.
* For more information, please visit: bb.org.bd
© 2020 Western Union Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All logos, trademarks, service marks, and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.