Home Delivery service is a way for you to receive cash without leaving home. As the government implements COVID-19 restrictions on movement to ensure safety of residents, Western Union, Annapurna Travel and Hulas Remittance will deliver money to receivers directly at their houses. Please note that the Home Delivery service will be available Sunday to Saturday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, including the lockdown period.
- Once the receiver gets notified by the sender that the money transfer has been sent, they can contact the numbers below to schedule the delivery: A nearby Western Union agent location
- Annapurna Travel & Tours (P) Ltd. +97714223530
- Hulas Remittance +9779851019973
Receiver will need to provide the following mandatory details to the agent:
- Receiver’s name
- Sender’s name and country
- Amount sent
Please note that in addition to phone and email, receiver can reach out to Annapurna Travel and Hulas Remittance via WhatsApp for Business to provide the required info. Once the details are obtained and verified, the representative will arrive at the receiver’s residence with the money between 24 and 48 hours. After successful verification, the representative will hand over the money, and obtain signatures on the transaction receipt.
No. Your sender only needs to transfer the money to you and provide you with the transfer details.
Western Union will not charge for any Home Delivery service fee. The agent may charge a fee. They will explain the fee for this type of service to the receiver if applicable.
While the time may vary, most transfers should arrive at your home within between 24 and 48 hours.
You can always reach Western Union’s Customer Care or contact the numbers below:
- Western Union Customer Care (USA): 1-800-325-6000
- Annapurna Travel & Tours (P) Ltd.: +97714223530
- Hulas Remittance: +9779851019973