If you want to send money to Egypt quickly, reliably, and conveniently, you’re at the right place with Western Union®.
Whether you’ve sent money with us before, or are a first timer, know that with Western Union® you are able to transfer money to Egypt online or in person at the nearest Western Union® Agent location.
All you need to do is fill out the online registration form and complete your one-time registration by visiting a one of the Aman Exchange branches and you are ready to make your first online money transfer to Egypt for a 0.5 KWD transfer fee*.
Your family and friends can pick up the money in minutes** at any of Western Union® Agent locations across Egypt.
Whether you're online or on the go, we make it easy and convenient for you to send money. Visit one of our Agent locations in the Kuwait or go to westernunion.com to send money today.
Send money online in a few simple steps.
1. Fill out the registration form;
2. You'll get a verification link to your email. Please click it to complete the online registration;
3. After your profile is submitted, verify your identity at one of the Aman Exchange branches.
Follow a few simple steps to send money online:
• Log in to your profile. If you don't have a profile, please register first.
• Choose country, amount and delivery method (cash).
• Enter your receiver's name, purpose of transaction and source of funds.
• Pay (please see payment options below) and confirm the transaction.
• You'll get a confirmation by email. Save the tracking number (MTCN) to share with your receiver for money pickup. Do not share the transaction details, including the MTCN, to anyone else other than your intended receiver.
Learn more about how to send money online here.
Payment options. ****You can pay with your debit or credit card, NAJM credit card or Majid Al Futtaim Finance prepaid card. Learn more about payment options here.
* Reduced transfer fee shall take effect from July 2017. Western Union has a right to cancel or extend campaign without additional notice.
***Network data as of 30 June 2016.
****No payment charges for Kuwait issued cards. Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees and foreign exchange rates may vary by brand, channel and location based on a number of factors. Fees and rates subject to change without notice. Subject to applicable taxes (if any).
2017 WESTERN UNION HOLDINGS, INC. All rights reserved.