With Western Union, it is easy to send money to your loved ones around the world. If your destination country is Jordan, Sri Lanka, Nepal or any other of our 200 territories, you can send money without leaving your home at any time.
All you need to do is fill out the online registration form and complete your one-time registration by visiting a one of the Aman Exchange branches and you are ready to make your first online money transfer for a 0.5 KWD transfer fee*.
1. Fill out the registration form;
2. You'll get a verification link to your email. Please click it to complete the online registration;
3. After your profile is submitted, verify your identity at one of the Aman Exchange branches.
Follow a few simple steps to send money online:
• Log in to your profile. If you don't have a profile, please register first.
• Choose country, amount and delivery method (cash).
• Enter your receiver's name, purpose of transaction and source of funds.
• Pay (please see payment options below) and confirm the transaction.
• You'll get a confirmation by email. Save the tracking number (MTCN) to share with your receiver for money pickup. Do not share the transaction details, including the MTCN, to anyone else other than your intended receiver.
*Reduced transfer fee shall take effect from July 2017. Western Union has a right to cancel or extend campaign without additional notice.
**No payment charges for KW issued cards. Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees and foreign exchange rates may vary by brand, channel and location based on a number of factors. Fees and rates subject to change without notice. Subject to applicable taxes (if any ).