Send Money Online
Transfer money online with the same convenience of checking your email or surfing the web. Western Union makes it possible to send money online 24/7, from the comfort of your home with several fast, convenient, and safe online money transfer options.
- Cash Pickup - When you need money there in minutes.1, 2
How to Send Money Online
Sending money online with Western Union is easy. Before making a money transfer you will be asked to register on the website and verify your Kuwait Civil ID (present the same ID to the AMAN Exchange representative that was used when creating your online profile).
Transaction limits (for verified customers):
- 300.00 KWD per transaction
- 300.00 KWD per day
- 1,500.00 KWD per month
Money in Minutes service^ Return to top
- Log in to your profile. If you don't have a profile, please register for free.
- Choose country, amount and delivery method (cash).
- Enter your receiver's information, purpose of transaction and source of funds.
- Pay (please see payment options below).
- You'll get a confirmation by email. Save the tracking number (MTCN) to share with your receiver for pickup.
You can pay for your Western Union money transfer with your Kuwait issued debit card.
For more details, please call Westernunion.com Customer Service Center toll-free number 18 777 81, or wirte an email firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, identification requirements, agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional restrictions may apply. See online Terms & Conditions for details.